- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Here comes Jamie
- Candyman (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Candyman is back….
- Nightbooks (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Now he must write scary stories to survive
- Tove (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): The early life of Tove Jansson
- I’m Your Man (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Is he really the one for her?
- I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): What happens to Ruth
- Little Boxes (2016) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As they are trying to settle in a suburb
- Malignant (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A nutty outrageous horror thriller film by James Wan
- The Best Years of a Life (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Still Living (and Loving)
- Worth (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): What Is Life Worth?
- 743,910 hits
- RT @Hadrianus753: 하이테크, 제도샤프, 젤리샤프, 흔들면 나오는 샤프, Ani 지우개, 자동연필 등등 2000년대 중후반을 풍미한 문구템들이 있지요.. 14 minutes ago
- @oIHLo @ctunaworks 과연 [캣츠]만큼 괴작일지.... 15 minutes ago
- RT @__evergrin__: 2학년이면 2013년에 태어난 애들이에요 근데 오징어 게임 보고 제로투 춘다고 어른들 머리 박자 15 minutes ago
- @djuna01 그 정도 능력의 인공지능 로봇 도움 받으면 뒷수습 금세 할 수 있을 것 같은데 말입니다. 15 minutes ago
- RT @pipidaily: 이거 지금 얼마나 심하냐면 나 유아들 돌보는데 6살 애기가 "선생님 갑자기 무서운생각나요 무궁화꽃 피었습니다 했는데 움직이면 총쏴서 사람이 죽었어요" 라고해서 진짜 깜짝놀랐다고.. 17 minutes ago
Daily Archives: September 30, 2018
Netflix documentary film “Quincy” broadly looks around Quincy Jones’ numerous achievements, and it is hard not to be impressed by how much this legendary musician achieved during last six decades. As shown at the end of the documentary, he produced … Continue reading
“Final Portrait” reminds me that some of great artists are difficult people to hang around with. Focusing on a long, problematic artistic process between an artist of undeniable genius and a man who admires him but becomes increasingly frustrated with … Continue reading