- Jazzy Misfits (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Mother, daughter, and some other colorful misfits
- The Vast of Night (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): One night in a small town of New Mexico
- Misbehaviour (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Women’s liberation Vs. Miss World
- Underwater (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Deep down in a trench
- The Lovebirds (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): I’ve seen it before – but it’s okay anyway
- Bori (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She wants to be deaf…
- Sea Fever (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Quarantined in the middle of the ocean
- Becoming (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her journey continues
- The Half of It (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A refreshing coming-of-age drama by Alice Wu
- The Willoughbys (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Funny, Colorful, and a bit naughty
- 594,796 hits
- RT @angelt333th: Every other basic response: “We stand with our black employees :)” Ben & Jerry’s: “WE GOTTA FUCKIN SMASH WHITE SUPREMACY.… 7 hours ago
- RT @vanessa_vash: I remember twitter.com/Frenchiii25/st… 7 hours ago
- RT @WesleyLowery: Can’t wait to read the NYT op-ed calling for the black rioters to go a step further and launch an armed revolution to ove… 7 hours ago
- RT @FROSTEYe: 물대포로 사람 죽이던 새끼들이 아주 뻔뻔하기 이를데가 美경찰 '살인 체포'에 韓경찰 "우리는 상상할 수 없는 일" news1.kr/articles/?3952… 7 hours ago
- RT @MalikExMachina: Pay Haiti back that 21 billion with interest if y’all really bout it twitter.com/yasminarebel/s… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Movie
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
2017 has been another terribly eventful year for many of us. As I and many others worried from the beginning, Donald Trump and his corrupt cronies have tarnished and demolished what makes the American society great, and those frequent news … Continue reading
To be frank with you, Naomi Kawase’s works have been an acquired taste to me. Although I admired the serene atmosphere of “The Mourning Forest” (2007), I felt impatient at times during my viewing, and I doubt whether I will … Continue reading
You cannot possibly expect anything normal from Sion Sono, who is surely one of the most interesting filmmakers working in Japan at present. “Cold Fish” (2010) was a bleak, disturbing psychological thriller about an ordinary family man gradually influenced by … Continue reading
Now here is my list of 10 South Korean films of this year.