- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 835,003 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: November 30, 2021
“King Richard” is your average feel-good drama film which mostly plays safe from the beginning to the end. Right from when I went through its first few minutes, I could clearly discern what I was going to get, and the … Continue reading
Pablo Larraín’s latest film “Spencer” is presented as “A fable from a true tragedy”, and it is clear from the beginning that the movie goes for something deeper than those well-known facts about its famous human subject. Although the overall … Continue reading