- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,154 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: November 5, 2021
“The Night House” is a little horror film which did a rather impressive job of unnerving me from the beginning to the end. Although this is another case of woman-alone-in-terror flick, those expected moments of suspense and dread in the … Continue reading
“Zola” is a darkly amusing cautionary tale of sexual exploitation which will definitely make you wince more than once. Cheerfully bouncing from one absurd moment to another, the movie never overlooks the seedy and exploitative aspects of what its heroine … Continue reading