- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,156 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: November 6, 2021
South Korean independent film “Mom’s Song” tries to present and then develop its heroine no less than three times, and that is alternatively intriguing and frustrating. While there is some satisfaction from how it comes to focus more on the … Continue reading
Netflix film “Army of the Thieves”, which was released a few weeks ago, is fairly simple to crack as a typical genre product. To be frank with you, this heist flick is so generic in many aspects that I could … Continue reading