- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,154 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: November 25, 2021
As your average seasoned moviegoer, I usually find myself getting bored while watching romantic comedy films. Unless they are equipped with enough charm and appeal to hold my attention, many of romantic comedy films do not engage me that much … Continue reading
Disney animation feature film “Encanto” is quite predictable to the core, but it is fairly colorful enough to delight us. While it is not particularly fresh in terms of story and characters, this weakness is fortunately compensated by not only … Continue reading