- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,165 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: October 19, 2019
“Little Monsters”, a little zombie comedy film from Australia, works whenever its lead actress appears on the screen, and it is a shame that the movie does not utilize her undeniable talent and presence as much as expected from its … Continue reading
“Mister America” is a mockumentary film about the silly and pathetic campaign of a guy who is not a very likable person to say the least. He is so vain, obnoxious, delusional, and narcissistic that you cannot help but shake … Continue reading