- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,674 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: August 9, 2019
“Wild Rose” is your average music drama which hits many familiar notes, but it distinguishes itself pretty well via its irrepressible spirit and personality. Right from the beginning, we can instantly see where it is heading along with its feisty … Continue reading
“The Souvenir” is a somber and detached mix of coming-of-age and romance drama which is occasionally emotionally painful to watch for good reasons. As calmly observing how things alternatively go up and down between its young heroine and a very … Continue reading