- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
Join 704 other followers
- 835,151 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: April 8, 2022
Netflix documentary film “Return to Space”, which was released yesterday, is engaging whenever it focuses on those numerous technicians and engineers working together for the common goal set by their wealthy but controversial employer. Yes, it is certainly awesome to … Continue reading
“Better Nate Than Ever”, which was released on Disney+ in last week, is a plain but likable musical film packed with enough heart and spunk. As a story about one very enthusiastic theater kid dreaming of becoming the next star … Continue reading