- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,608 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: April 5, 2022
Richard Linklater’s new animation feature film “Apollo 10 1/2: A Space Age Childhood”, which was released on Netflix on last Friday, is as sweet, funny, witty, and whimsical as you can expect from his work. Starting with one silly and … Continue reading
My demand is not that high when I watch any film which happens to draw my interest, but “Moonshot”, which was released on HBO Max in last week, let me down in more than one way. As a romantic comedy, … Continue reading