- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,676 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
“Togo”, which was released on Disney+ in last month, is an engaging drama film inspired by a real-life story associated the 1925 serum run to Nome, which is also known as the Great Race of Mercy. Although its narrative route … Continue reading
“Villains” is a little morbid comedy film about a young criminal couple who happens to come across another criminal couple who turns out to be a lot worse than them. Once it establishes the setting for its main characters, the … Continue reading