- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Here comes Jamie
- Candyman (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Candyman is back….
- Nightbooks (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Now he must write scary stories to survive
- Tove (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): The early life of Tove Jansson
- I’m Your Man (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Is he really the one for her?
- I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): What happens to Ruth
- Little Boxes (2016) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As they are trying to settle in a suburb
- Malignant (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A nutty outrageous horror thriller film by James Wan
- The Best Years of a Life (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Still Living (and Loving)
- Worth (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): What Is Life Worth?
- 743,915 hits
- RT @fumikocn1: 일본 페미니즘 웹툰 “주인 따위는 없어요!” 실제로 국회의원으로 일하셨던 여성에게 이야기를 들었어요. 여성후보자가 정당내에서 어떻게 “만들어지고” 있는지… lovepiececlub.com/column/17012.h… https://t.co/… 3 minutes ago
- RT @Number10cat: Happy #Caturday https://t.co/vrJ3yJLDDr 4 minutes ago
- RT @akika_35: 이번에 읽은 책은 ㅁㅇㅇㅅ 사실 어떤 책을 읽고 있었는데 예상외로 재미가 없어가지구 진도가 느무 안나가서 때려치고 당장 재밌는책 주문해자!!! 하고 읽은 책이 이 책! 역시 미영양식 시리즈 최고라구요ㅠ #아키카의책 https… 11 minutes ago
- RT @akika_35: 곽재식님 책은 글쎄 작가의 말까지 재밌다니까요 절필선언대신 쭉 글을 써오신 작가님 너무 대단하심 앞으로도 재밌는글 많이많이 써주시길... ㅁㅇㅇㅅ 시리즈도 쭉 계속되기를... 11 minutes ago
- RT @cargo_pilot: 말리그넌트 https://t.co/AQ1y8yQu6h 12 minutes ago
Daily Archives: June 10, 2018
While delivering a fair share of remorseless violence to shock you, “Brawl in Cell Block 99” patiently takes its time before delivering that, and I sort of appreciate its slow but inexorable descent into sheer brutality. While some of those … Continue reading
Calmly and closely observing bright summer days of its sexually confused hero, “Becah Rats” gives us a palpable sense of uncertainties surrounding him. While not so sure about his sexuality, he casually lets himself drifted around drug and sex, and … Continue reading
“Super Dark Times” is a dark, disturbing coming-of-age drama which turns out to be more unnerving and compelling than expected. Set in a suburban area of New York State, the movie initially presents itself as a calm, realistic depiction of … Continue reading