- Empire of Light (2022) ☆☆(2/4): Sincere but muddled
- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,739 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: June 16, 2018
Documentary film “Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda” was a rather curious experience for me. Although I am not a big fan of Ryuichi Sakamoto and I actually winced during some of his several musical experiment scenes in the documentary, I came to … Continue reading