- Harriet (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Erivo dominates as Harriet Tubman
- The Body Remembers When the World Broke Open (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Their one day
- Secret Zoo (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): These ‘animals’ won’t hurt you…
- Bacurau (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An odd mixed bag of genres from Brazil
- Western Stars (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Springsteen presented by Springsteen
- Pain and Glory (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): As he strolls in his creative crisis
- The Lighthouse (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Stuck in isolation and madness
- Bombshell (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Three women at Fox News
- Togo (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Good dog, Togo!
- Villains (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): They enter a wrong house…
- 540,212 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: August 6, 2017
Utterly disturbing and gruesome, French horror film “Raw” is definitely not for everyone. Since it was shown at the Cannes Film Festival early in last year, I have heard about how some audiences were quite disturbed or repulsed during its … Continue reading
Zombie apocalypse flicks are dime a dozen these days, but “The Girl with All the Gifts” injects some fresh new elements into its genre. While we get heaps of rotting zombies as usual, the movie intrigues and engages us via … Continue reading