- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
- Navalny (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The man against the Kremlin
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,510 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: August 6, 2017
Utterly disturbing and gruesome, French horror film “Raw” is definitely not for everyone. Since it was shown at the Cannes Film Festival early in last year, I have heard about how some audiences were quite disturbed or repulsed during its … Continue reading
Zombie apocalypse flicks are dime a dozen these days, but “The Girl with All the Gifts” injects some fresh new elements into its genre. While we get heaps of rotting zombies as usual, the movie intrigues and engages us via … Continue reading