- Revenge (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A survival horror drama for the #MeToo era
- Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her genius behind her beauty
- Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): On his talent and inspiration
- Ocean’s 8 (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A fun with ladies going for a big heist
- Girls Trip (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): When four African American ladies go wild
- Brawl in Cell Block 99 (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Inexorable descent into sheer brutality
- Beach Rats (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Bright summer days of a sexually confused lad
- Super Dark Times (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A dark, disturbing coming-of-age drama thriller
- Gifted (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): What is the best for her?
- Kodachrome (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A predictable road movie shot on 35mm Kodak film
- 424,751 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: August 5, 2017
“I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House” is a steady exercise in creepiness. After establishing its small, sparse setting, the movie patiently dials up the level of tension bit by bit as its ill-fated heroine is slowly … Continue reading