- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,996 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: November 30, 2012
Sometimes movies provide the moments I understand well with empathy even though I am completely different from their characters. I remember how I sympathetically reacted to one particular scene around the finale of “The Hurt Locker”(2008) because I would also … Continue reading
New South Korean movie “26 Years” is not the worst South Korean film of this year, but it is the most disappointing South Korean film of this year. Its story has a very interesting historical subject, and it also … Continue reading