- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,932 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Tag Archives: Wine
Netflix film “Uncorked” is a mildly pleasant family drama exuding familiar flavors. Although it is rather predictable to the core, the movie manages to distinguish itself a bit thanks to its mood, details, and performances to be savored for a … Continue reading
Watching French film “Back to Burgundy” is a slow but pleasant experience to be cherished. While leisurely rolling its three main characters along its loose narrative, the movie gradually exudes charm, humor, and mood, and I like how it takes … Continue reading