- Empire of Light (2022) ☆☆(2/4): Sincere but muddled
- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,741 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Cave Paintings
There are several reasons why Werner Herzog’s documentaries are usually interesting. One of the reasons is that, while being one of the most entertaining directors in the world, he is also one of the most amusing documentary narrators. He is dead … Continue reading