- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,682 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: March 12, 2021
“Possessor”, the second feature film by director/writer Brandon Cronenberg, is an oddly unnerving SF psychological thriller film which constantly disturbs us from the beginning to the end. While there are a number of gruesome moments which will definitely make you … Continue reading
As far as I remember, “Boss Level” is the fourth time loop flick I saw during last several months. In last year, I watched Andy Samberg and Cristin Milioti stuck in their comic time loop in “Palm Springs” (2020), and … Continue reading