- Fourth Place (2015) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): What does really matter to this swimmer boy?
- Cemetery of Splendour (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): Baffling but intriguing
- The House of Us (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An intimate summer story of three young girls
- Futuro Beach (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): After leaving the beach
- American Factory (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): One new factory in post-industrial Ohio
- Cold Case Hammarskjöld (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A compelling conspiracy investigation
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Of a house and the city
- Being 17 (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tricky matter of their young hearts
- Ghost Walk (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As time goes backward for her
- Warning: Do Not Play (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Searching for one cursed horror flick
- 498,081 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: April 14, 2019
Roger Ailes was a pretty deplorable guy in my humble opinion. As running Fox News for more than 20 years, he actively and aggressively spread fear and hate over the American society along with his loony right-wing figures such as … Continue reading
South Korean independent film “To My River” grows on me more as I reflect on it more. As a dry but sensitive character drama about life and poetry, it requires some patience from time to time, but it gradually comes … Continue reading