- Fourth Place (2015) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): What does really matter to this swimmer boy?
- Cemetery of Splendour (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): Baffling but intriguing
- The House of Us (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An intimate summer story of three young girls
- Futuro Beach (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): After leaving the beach
- American Factory (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): One new factory in post-industrial Ohio
- Cold Case Hammarskjöld (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A compelling conspiracy investigation
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Of a house and the city
- Being 17 (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tricky matter of their young hearts
- Ghost Walk (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As time goes backward for her
- Warning: Do Not Play (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Searching for one cursed horror flick
- 498,050 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: February 19, 2017
Swedish film “A Man Called Ove”, which was recently nominated for Best Foreign Language Film Oscar, looks typical at first. Here is a blunt, irascible curmudgeon who frequently gets annoyed by many things in his life, and it is not … Continue reading