- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,988 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: February 17, 2017
Through its fictional story, Danish film “Land of Mine” illuminates a small, dark epilogue of the World War II which has not been known well to most of us. Although it often feels heavy-handed especially during its third act, the … Continue reading