- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
Join 704 other followers
- 835,138 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: July 5, 2020
As I heard about the enormous critical and commercial success of a certain Broadway musical four years ago, I wondered about how it could be transferred to movie screen like some other successful Broadway musicals, and now here comes a … Continue reading
“The Outpost” turns out to be more engaging and thoughtful than I expected. While this is surely another tense, gritty, and brutal modern American war drama, it distinguishes itself to some degree as tactfully handling its story and characters with … Continue reading