- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,154 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: July 19, 2019
“Lying and Stealing” is a predictable but enjoyable heist flick which has some good elements to cherish. Although it does not break any new ground in its genre territory, the movie did a fairly good job of handling its story … Continue reading
“Night Comes On”, which won the NEXT Innovator Award at the Sundance Film Festival early in last year, is a quiet and sensitive character drama about one troubled young girl attempting to seek vengeance. While calmly following its heroine’s emotional … Continue reading