- After My Death (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Whose fault was it?
- Crime + Punishment (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Against a systemic injustice
- Foxtrot (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An absurd war drama dancing around pathos and humor
- Happy Death Day (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A slasher movie in repeat mode
- Thank You for Your Service (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Coming home from a war
- City of Joy (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): From devastation to resilience
- RBG (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): The indomitable RBG
- Megan Leavey (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A soldier and her military dog
- Last Child (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): After a tragedy
- Butterfly Sleep (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A romance before she is faded away
- 438,696 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: March 5, 2018
Documentary film “Disturbing the Peace” looks into the unlikely solidarity between two different groups of people jointly pursuing the idea of peace in their violent world which has been torn by conflict for many years. As frequently going back and … Continue reading