- The Gentlemen (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A bunch of gentlemen of crime
- Color Out of Space (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A wild and crazy SF horror film
- Frankie (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): One day of a dying actress and others around her
- 21 Bridges (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): One eventful night in NYC
- A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Shaun’s another adventure
- Beasts Clawing at Straws (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Nasty and twisty
- The Last Full Measure (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Honoring a hero
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A middling second chapter
- Horse Girl (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As she is losing her mind
- An Honest Candidate (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Suddenly, she can’t lie!
- 553,586 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: October 5, 2017
South Korean film “The Poet and the Boy” is a familiar story to the bone. Here is an artist struggling with his lack of inspiration, but then there comes an unexpected possibility of romance, and he is both confused and … Continue reading