- Empire of Light (2022) ☆☆(2/4): Sincere but muddled
- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,739 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: August 30, 2013
When I was young and innocent, I read lots of science books with unadulterated enthusiasm, and some of them were about how our human civilization would look different through advanced technologies. The futuristic world shown through those books looked pretty … Continue reading
Have you ever heard of a South Korean director named Bong Man-dae? Well, to be frank with you, I had never heard of him until I came across one article on his small hilarious mokumentary film “Playboy Bong”, which is … Continue reading